Renaissance Society (PTO)
The PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization) at WWJH serves the students, teachers, and faculty in various ways throughout the school year. All parents are encouraged to become a part of this organization – membership is free. You can contact us at email@example.com
Also – check out our Facebook Page – Willow Wood Junior High PTO
You can donate to the WWJH Renaissance Booster Club at anytime and 100% of all funds go straight to our students! Click here to learn more!
Through such donations we are able to support the special activities and volunteer opportunities below:
- General Parent Volunteer: consists of parents who help with specific activities throughout the school year, e.g. orientation, STAAR tests, clinic health screenings, bulletin boards, etc.
- Student Achievement Recognition: WOW Cards (Willow Wood Outstanding Wildcats)This committee will hand out reward cards at the end of each 9 week grading period. Students have the opportunity to receive cards from the following categories:
- All A's- students making all A's
- A/B - students with no more than 6 B's (must have at least one A)
- 10 point Improvement- An overall 10 point improvement for the current 9 weeks
Note: A student can only receive one (the higher award) academic WOW Card per 9 week period.
- 8th Grade Celebration: plans a party type celebration for all the 8th graders at the end of the school year.
- Teacher Appreciation: plans events that show our appreciation to the teachers.
- Fundraising/Donations: This committee will develop fundraising ideas to support Renaissance rewards, and obtain community donations for school fundraising projects. At this time, we sell WWJH T-shirts, Sweatshirts and window decals.
- Recruiting: This committee will attend the PTO or Renaissance Society meetings on other campuses to help with the transition from 6th to 7th and from 8th to 9th grades.
Willow Wood Junior High Merchandise
- T-shirts - $15-$20
- Sweatshirts/Hoodies - $30
- Window Decals - $10
WWJH merchandise is on sale throughout the year and at general meetings, open houses, schedule pick up, and during school sporting events. You may also obtain an order form on the PTO Facebook page or at the reception desk in the front office.
We look forward to working with you this year!
President - Dawn C. Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President - Tracy Fletcher email@example.com
Secretary - Ronda Krontz firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Lynda Kersh email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator - Anne Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Spirit Wear - Sheri Frost email@example.com
WOW Cards - Robin LaRue firstname.lastname@example.org
WOW Cards - Jill Haywood email@example.com
Hospitality - Staff Meetings - Debbie Resweber firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality - Lounge Snacks - Traci Mamaux email@example.com
Hospitality - Fall Lunch - Jenny McLeod firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality - Spring Lunch - tbd
8th Grade Party Coordinator - Staci Gullingsrud email@example.com