The Office of the Registrar at WWJH

How do I register my student at WWJH?

  1. Complete the online registration by visiting  Create an account to enroll a new student.
  2. Email heatherhernandez@tomballisd.netor call 281-357-3030 EXT. 1210 to make an appointment.

Documents to bring to the appointment:

  • Proof of residency (electricity bill, gas bill, etc.) or *Affidavit of Residency
  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Child’s Social Security Card
  • Guardian Photo ID/ Driver's License
  • Withdrawal Form/Shot Records from previous school
  • Unofficial Transcript or Report Card from previous school

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are new to TISD and are residing with family or friends, you MUST obtain an Affidavit of Residency.*Please call 281.357.3100 x 2062 to schedule an appointment with our Central Office. We will not be able to register your child until you are given an Affidavit of Residency.


How do I withdraw my student?

Please contact the Registrar's Office - Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardian.


How do I change my contact information?

Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center - Below is a link for directions on updating this information. 

Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office.  Proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.

Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick-up students.


The following is a message from the Registrar.... 

The final student report card will be mailed home to the address in the Home Access Center.  If your address is incorrect in Home Access Center, the report card may be returned to the district over the summer and won’t be available until August. Contact the Registrar’s Office to fill out an address change form and to provide the required proof of residency such as a current month utility bill.  Report cards that are returned for an incorrect address will be held, along with the student's next year schedule, until proof of residency is provided.


In addition, if you plan to move over the summer and leave the Tomball school district, you must contact the Registrar’s Office so that your student’s important information will be ready for transfer to the new school. You will be given paperwork, which will help for an easier transition to your new school.