The Office of the Registrar at WWJH
How do I enroll my student online for WWJH?
- Students may only be enrolled by their legal guardian. The link for the full enrollment process is below. Please read all as it provides you with all the information you will need.
- Make sure you have all your documents ready to be uploaded into the tab called "documents" when enrolling your student in the TISD link.
- Once you have completed the online registration process, the guardian will need to email the Registrar to set up an appointment to complete the process.
How do I withdraw my student online from WWJH?
- Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardian.
- The link with the full withdrawal process is below.
How do I change my contact information?
- Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center (HAC) - Directions on updating this information is provided in the link below.
- Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office. Current proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.
- Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick-up students.