Information for the 2019-2020 School Year
- All athletes must have a completed athletic physical form turned in by the first day of school. You can scan and email the form to Coach Aaron Collins (email@example.com) or drop it off in the front office of WWJH when it is open. We STRONGLY encourage all physicals to be turned in over the summer instead of delivered on the first day of school for those playing football so that we can get all athletes started practicing for football as soon as possible without having to wait for paperwork to get filed.
- We will provide all equipment/uniforms for athletes participating in Football besides cleats, but if you choose to provide your own helmet/shoulder pads they must have a certification sticker clearly visible on them that is within date and must be checked by a WWJH coach to ensure proper fit before use.
- We will be hosting parent meetings to provide more information regarding our football program.
- 8/6- 8th Grade Parent Meeting @5:30pm in WWJH Cafeteria
- 8/7- 7th Grade Parent Meeting @ 5:30pm in WWJH Cafeteria