Mr. Evan Reid -- 8th grade Reading/Language Arts.
A little information about me:
- I am originally from Lake Charles, Louisiana. My family moved to Houston in 2005.
- I graduated from Houston Christian High School in 2009 and from Oral Roberts University in 2014.
- I have been a classroom educator since 2015, serving in Aldine ISD my first two years.
- I have been playing piano and singing since I was in middle school, and I serve as the music director at my local church.
- Avid Doctor Who fan!
- I love to travel! In the summer of 2019, I visited The Netherlands -- Amsterdam, Rotterdam, & Haarlem. (See some travel photos below.)
- I am recently married, as of December 2021! My wife, Dorothea, is originally from Germany, and lived in Manitoba, Canada with her family before moving to Houston. (You can see some wedding photos below.)
Please feel free to contact me any time!